Thanks to the following people who are supporting the Kurdiji project by donating today;
Aaron Moore, Adrian Liu, AJ Fjeseth, Ajanta Judd, Alvaro del Campo, Amanda Grundy, Amanda Hyde, Amber Whitehouse, Andrew McCaig, Ann McKinnon-Baker, Anne-Maree Milne, Annie McPheeters, Anthony Brinton, Anthony Gowans, Avinash Ayres, Barbara Dal Bianco, Belinda Pratten, Ben Willson, Beth Clarke, Billie Parsons, Birralee Paitson, Brendon Lawton, Bridgit Conolan, Caithlin Tracey, Caitlin Stephens, Candice Butler, Carly Tunnecliffe, Carmel Sutcliffe, Carol Cardy, Carole Wiles, Cathy Fox, Cherry Best, Cheryl Tootell, Christine Latham, Christine Zangari, Cinta Graves, Claira & Marcus Curran, Cosimo Piro, Dallas Bayly, Dan Heeney, David Cooper, Dean Trevaskis, Deborah Coulthard, Deborah Williams, Elizabeth Finck, Ella Adams,
Ellie Graham, Finn O’Branagain, Genevieve Murray, Gregory Sheehan, Hannah Hall, Harriet Canwell, Helen Boyd, Helen Scard, Isabelle Ashford, Jacqui Todd, Jaynaya Atkins, Jeanette Krohn, Jeff Moorfoot, Jenny Merryn, Jimena Valencia, Jo Smith, Joe Miranda, Joel Coulthard, Jon Benge, Jonelle Kapsalos, Josie Franco, Jude Williams, Jude Williams, Julie Moffat (and family), Karen Gardner, Kate Banazi, Kate Simpson, Kathryn Clennell, Kathryn Phillips, Katrina Hawke, Kerri Benn, Kerry Evans, Kristen Ellis, Kylie Woodruff, Laura Egan, Lauren Siegmann, Leah Colman, Leo Bunyan, Linda Seaborn, Lisa Blogg, Lucy Stimpson, Luke Nicolson, Luke Spinks, Maike Hale
Margie Rhodes, Marguerite Riley, Marilyn Valli, Mark Jackson, Maryann Sullivan, Marylyn Pett, Melissa Baldwin, Meredith Ramsey, Michelle Atwell, Michelle Place, Mira Joksovic, Monique Desnoyers, Napanangka Napanangka, Natarsha Misins, Neda Vanovac, Nicholas Letchford, Patrice Wills, Peta Caldwell, Peter McCartney, Phil Huntington, Philleen Dickson, Poul Erik Hvidkjaer, Raelene Doble, Renee Jessen, Renuka Nicail, Robert Maxwell, Robin Allan, Robyn Green, Rod Ryan, Russell Collins, Ryan Barritt, Sally Krutsch, Sam Berry, Sandie Stockwell, Sarah Desmond, Sarah Donehue, Sarah Tottle, Shan Jayaweera, Sharon Karpany, Sheena Worrall, Sonia Milner, Sophia Ratcliff, Steph Glover, Steph Shae, Stephen Hannon, Suzie King,
Tania Verdez, Tegan Burton, Teresa Cochrane, Todd Rector, Tom Atkinson, Tony Ridler, Tracy Engwirda, Ulrike Mayrhuber, Veda Tait, Verena Clemencic-Jones, William Phipps, Zeb Shine
Also thank you to our 29 Anonymous donors.
We have raised $11,483 of our $280k goal today to help realise the Kurdiji 1.0 app and help build resilience and prevent suicides in Indigenous Youth. We can only do this through your generosity and support so thank you.
Not only did we break the first $10k mark but we also exceeded 1000 followers and likes on our Facebook page.
We would also like to share with you some of the messages of support we have received. They are all appreciated!;
● A great campaign and fantastic for the community to get involved in for $5!
● A project for the people by the people. All the best with raising funds. Arohanui
● Big love mob!!
● Fantastic idea!…survival of this very important part of Australian culture is dependant on a healthy youth and generational healing now of generational trauma from the past.
● Heart to heart healing There but for the grace go I We are all the same
● Kurdiji is a brilliant way to go and it is helping people to help themselves in this modern world to maintain important cultural integrity for their people
● Small steps towards big changes.
● Thank you for all you are doing to help young indigenous Australians connect to Culture, reduce risk of suicide and Close The Gap x
● Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this great program. Well done.
● Ubuntu: I am because we are. Thank you all dear Mob for what you do, protect, save and share. kala mora
● What a BRILLIANT project….I’m so happy to be able to help get it started 🙂
● Wishing the elders all the very best with this initiative
● Wishing you all the very best
We have also had donations from the UK, Italy, the Netherlands, Canada and Austria.
Please keep following our progress during the campaign. If you have not already liked our Facebook page or shared our crowdfunding post with your friends then we invite you to do so and help us spread the word!