Thanks to the following people who are supporting the Kurdiji project by donating today;
Anna Davies, Anna Davues, Ben Drysdale, Bianca Hunt, Britt Jacobsen, Christine Polyzos, Cindy Pellas, Colin MacDonald, Corinne Sellers, David Burger, Davina Dressler, Denise Irwin, Elaine Lewis, Elizabeth Dere, Emma Healion, Francesca Meehan, Graham Neill, Hadie MacLeod, Heather Hall, Hitesh Lala, Irene Gale, Izzy Roberts-Orr, Jessica Blume, Jodi Vallak, Johanna Beras, Kavisha Mazzella, Keith Gregory, Libby Gott, Loretta Tucker, Lyn Willson, Lynne Robertson, Madeleine Laing, Marguerite Vann, Meghan Gunst, Michele Wainwright, Rebecca Hill-Douglas, Ross Hart, Sarah Nelson, Seri Qoon, Shayma Taweel, Sue Leake, Suze Radford, Therese Edmonds, Valerie Harwood, Yarraka Bayles, Yvonne Spokes,
Also thank you to our 16 Anonymous donors.
We have raised $20,606 of our $280k goal today to help realise the Kurdiji 1.0 app and help build resilience and prevent suicides in Indigenous Youth. We can only do this through your generosity and support so thank you.
We broke two milestone today as we passed the $20,000 mark for funds raised for the Kurdiji Project and our facebook posts have reached over 100,000 people.
We would also like to share with you some of the messages of support we have received. They are all appreciated!;
● …Because I know all too well what is like to lose a loved one to suicide
● A brilliant initiative. I hope it spreads Australia-wide.
● Culture can save the world
● Good on you Wanta! Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help, I would love to be involved!
● It’s not a lot but I know every little bit gets you closer to your goal. Thank you for all that you’re doing
● Keep our spirits growing – blessings to you all xxx
● Massive respect for elders
● Much respect to such strong Warlpiri elders
● Sensational approach, well done
● Thank you for creating something both so traditional and innovative at once, and for such a good cause.
● This is a wonderful project and will give hope to many.
● With all my heart.
We have also had donations from New Zealand, the Cocos (Keeling) Islands, and Christmas Island email addresses.
Please keep following our progress during the campaign. If you have not already liked our Facebook page or shared our crowdfunding post with your friends then we invite you to do so and help us spread the word!