Thanks to the following people who are supporting the Kurdiji project by donating today;
Bel Porter, Catherine Mardling, David Stephens, Dianne Pymble-Ward, Hannah Gillard, Heidi Worsley, Jacqueline King, Lee Fisher, Mary Thorpe, Mary-Lou Lewis, Nell Welch, Niall O hOisin, Peter Kaub, Rachel Stone, Rebekah Deane, Rhette Drury, Sara Cole, Stephanie King, Susan McDonald, Tracey Hay.
Also thank you to our 8 Anonymous donors.
We have raised $22,746 of our $280k goal today to help realise the Kurdiji 1.0 app and help build resilience and prevent suicides in Indigenous Youth. We can only do this through your generosity and support so thank you.
We passed another milestone today as we passed 500 individual people who have donated to the GoFundMe campaign! If you haven’t already joined us then please do your contribution will make a difference.
We would also like to share with you some of the messages of support we have received. They are all appreciated!;
● A wonderful initiative! Good luck!
● How these Indigenous people are treated in their own country is a disgrace to our own humanity.
● Best of luck with your project
● Great cause – good luck with everything I’d love to hear how it goes !
● Spend your money wisely and you will reap the benefits of self determination.
● Good Luck
We have also had donations from the Republic of Ireland.
Please keep following our progress during the campaign. If you have not already liked our Facebook page or shared our crowdfunding post with your friends then we invite you to do so and help us spread the word!