Thanks to the following people who are supporting the Kurdiji project by donating today;
Adrian Kennedy, Ana Stuart, Anna Hedgcock, Ben Dean, Bruce Barnes, Deborah Hawke, Dominic Barnes, Elizabeth Holland, Felicity Couperthwaite, Jann Bainbridge, Jennifer Woodforde, Joe Bell, Jordan Bell, Judith Roberts, Lathalia Song, Lauren Cassar, Marg Peck, Marisa Wells, Marnie Cunningham, Michelle Simon, Mike Birch, Monique Turner, Odyssey Program, Ralph Wilson, Sera Koth, Simmone Pogorzelski, Tara Lee Dargan, Tim Rowse.
Also thank you to our 8 Anonymous donors.
We have raised $25,461 of our $280k goal today to help realise the Kurdiji 1.0 app and help build resilience and prevent suicides in Indigenous Youth. We can only do this through your generosity and support so thank you.
We passed the $25,000 milestone today thanks to the generosity of all our supporters who have donated over the past week. No matter how small or large your donation has been it is of value to us and towards our goal!
We would also like to share with you some of the messages of support we have received. They are all appreciated!;
● Great initiative – hope it’s successful – good luck!
● All strength to you and more…..
● Thank you for this valuable work in support of Indigenous youth.
● Wonderful initiative. So sad it is needed. Love that it is built by elders for their youth.
● Thank you. Good luck!!
● Nice one.. Well done !
● Deadly! So clever!
● This looks like a really good idea. I hope it will seed creative ways of bringing the young people of country into close association with the history and the dreaming of the first people of this land. And that a strong and lasting sense of community will be a result.
Please keep following our progress during the campaign. If you have not already liked our Facebook page or shared our crowdfunding post with your friends then we invite you to do so and help us spread the word!