Thanks to the following people who are supporting the Kurdiji project by donating today;
Albert Ho, Anna Munter, Annie Kelly, Bram Mason, Carly Gilliland, Casey Mulder, Caspian Fitzpatrick, Cathy Garbin, Dorothy Connop, Eliza Collier, Eliza Pross, Erika Day, Jo Thomson, Julia Turner, Julie Marginson, Kate Gregory, Kate Rayson, Kath Faulkner, Lana Arnold, Laura Pross, Leigh & Mark Wigley, Leonie Ward, Lisa Welford, Lizzie Graham, Lynne Alexandra, Melissa Guy, Michele Howard, Milvia Harder, Miranda Burger, Naomi Wakelin, Natalie Vervest, Phil Jackson, Richard Alexander, Robbie Fordyce, Rosie Miller, Samm Gresham, Sarah Avery, Shane Gillard, Shani Herbert, Sonia Tyndale, Susanne Heath, Tiff Richmond, Uri Auerbach, Will Farrier, Yvonne Mulder
Also thank you to our 9 Anonymous donors.
We have raised $27,211 of our $280k goal today to help realise the Kurdiji 1.0 app and help build resilience and prevent suicides in Indigenous youth. We can only do this through your generosity and support so thank you.
Our Facebook page now has over 1500 likes and followers and our campaign video has had over 50,000 views! So thank you to all of you who have liked and followed our Facebook page and of course those of you who have shared our video and other posts and helping us reach out to the world.
We would also like to share with you some of the messages of support we have received. They are all appreciated!;
● Such a worthy cause
● Beautiful project, I love the commitment to preventing isolation from each other and from the earth!
● Good luck and lots of love ️
● An amazing project guys, elders fighting for their youth through re-connection to country, culture and initiation process – love it. Wishing you success!
● What a fantastic idea. I’m very pleased to have the opportunity to support it. Thank you
● I’m with ya in spirit
● Incredible work Lajamanu & Black Dog Institute! Honoured to contribute to this project.
● I can’t wait to see this important project get up and running!
● Best of luck with this great initiative.
● I hope you raise your target – a wonderful project
● This is a great cause to support.
Please keep following our progress during the campaign. If you have not already liked our Facebook page or shared our crowdfunding post with your friends then we invite you to do so and help us spread the word!