Thanks to the following people who are supporting the Kurdiji project by donating today;
Alison Hughes, Annette Richards, Barbara Goldflam, Bec Hanify Seumanu, Carol Mudford, Caroline Long, Cheryl Parker, Dana Kai, Elizabeth Cameron, Florence Roney, Gerald Porter, Glenda Gleeson, Hillary Lambert, Jack F, Janet Kitching, Jess Sommerville, Kellie Johnson, Lorrie Morris, Mark Helding, Melanie Clark,
Nicholas Riemer, Pamela Boxsell, Sandra Bain, Sarah Mansfield, Sharon Yoxall, Sheila Cockerill, Stacey Underdown, Sue Clark, Theresa Sgambaro,
Also thank you to our 8 Anonymous donors.
We have raised $29,721 of our $280k goal today to help realise the Kurdiji 1.0 app and help build resilience and prevent
suicides in Indigenous youth. We can only do this through your generosity and support so thank you.
Over 700 people have now donated to the GoFundMe campaign and are helping us to make the Warlpiri elder’s vision a reality. Our campaign video continues to be viewed and we passed 6000 views and over 1200 shares.
We would also like to share with you some of the messages of support we have received. They are all appreciated!
● I’ve seen Walpiri creativity – this will be a great success!
● Love the idea of using today’s technology to support the living of cultural knowledge.
● Sounds brilliant…..good luck with the fundraising
● Such an important cause. Good luck with your fundraising.
● May this action save lives
● We need more projects like these around Australia
● Great initiative from a great Community
Please keep following our progress during the campaign. If you have donated then thank you again and if you haven’t then
please do consider it any amount helps, however small or large. If you have not already liked our Facebook page or shared our crowdfunding post with your friends then we invite you to do so and help us spread the word!