Thanks to the following people who are supporting the Kurdiji project by donating today;
Adam Racna, Alyssa Cameron, Anne Tichborne, Carolyn Bartholomew, Chloe Mountford, Claire Bowern, Debra Little, Dorothy Cook, Em Dubbo, Emma Dubuc, Glenys Morphett, Harriet Canwell, Hayley Call Ander, Iain Davidson, Jacqui Cook, Jaine Scollard, Jennifer Anderson, Jill Stubington, Joe Hamilton, Kelly O’Brien, Megan Twidle, Myriam Walker, Rebecca Hunt, Rob Pryce, Sharon Little, Sonja Eriksen, Tanya Eggins, Tayebeh Alirezaee, Tony Squires.
Also thank you to our 14 Anonymous donors.
We have raised $47,135 of our $280k goal to date to help realise the Kurdiji 1.0 app and help build resilience and prevent suicides in Indigenous youth. We can only do this through your generosity and support, so thank you.
We would also like to share with you messages of support we have received from our GoFundMe donors today. They are all appreciated!;
● What a great cause XX
● Fantastic work, and a truly important initiative. Thank you x
● Happy to support an initiative like this. Wishing you every success.
● Great, much needed initiative….wishing you all the very best with it
● What a great initiative. The solution lies with all Australians regardless of race or background.
● Donating in memory of my friend’s grandson. Best of luck with your project.
Please keep following our progress during the campaign. If you have donated then thank you again and if you haven’t then please do consider it any amount helps, however small or large. If you have not already liked our Facebook page or shared our crowdfunding post with your friends then we invite you to do so and help us spread the word!