Thanks to the following people who are supporting the Kurdiji project by donating today;
Alexandra Northam, Alison Haysey, Armen Gakavian, Barbara Brown, Benjamin Edwards, Chris Nixon, Clare Bugg, Emily Clarke, Ghassan Hage, Glenny G, Glennys Barnett, Harriet Sheppard, Heather Robertson, Jacinta Davies, Jarene Colless, Jesse Thompson, Jono Taylor, Jordan Early, Kelly Elphick, Kerryanne Ansari, Lee Murray, Lockie Marley, Mair Underwood, Mark Post, Monster Children, Nick Leitch, Nicolee Y, Paul Salzman, Reon Fisher, Rodney Berry, Royall Tyler, Sam Catford, Scott DeLancey, Scott Fairbanks, Stacy Bailey, Steffi Cook, Stephen Muecke, Yvonne Power.
Also thank you to our 14 Anonymous donors.
We have raised $48,538 of our $280k goal to date to help realise the Kurdiji 1.0 app and help build resilience and prevent suicides in Indigenous youth. We can only do this through your generosity and support, so thank you.
Two significant points passed today on the funding campaign as we passed 17% funded and celebrated our 1000th donor, this was an Anonymous donation of $50 so whoever you are and wherever you are from we thank you and all the other Kurdiji Project supporters who have backs us this far.
We would also like to share with you messages of support we have received from our GoFundMe donors today. They are all appreciated!
● Im sure this app will make a difference to our indigenous youth.keep them grounded by their heritage.love
● Belong, know who you are, live a good and strong life. When a kid takes his or her own life, we all die a little. This is also a donation to myself.
● This is a great idea that I am happy to support. Good on you for having the guts to make it happen
● For the price of a cup of coffee!!!
● For a worthy cause.
● Brilliant initiative. Make it happen.
● A great initiative. Best of luck! x
● Thank you for all your hard work! This is amazing.
● I hope this helps you achieve your goal
● Keep up the great work!
Please keep following our progress during the campaign. If you have donated then thank you again and if you haven’t then please do consider it any amount helps, however small or large. If you have not already liked our Facebook page or shared our crowdfunding post with your friends then we invite you to do so and help us spread the word!