Thanks to the following people who are supporting the Kurdiji project by donating today;
Bridget Hines, Debbie Smith, Free Raine, J-L Heylen, Kari Pihl, Kate Fitch, Palma Repole, Rudi Taylor.
Also thank you to our 4 Anonymous donors.
We have raised $52,959 of our $280k goal to date to help realise the Kurdiji 1.0 app and help build resilience and prevent suicides in Indigenous youth. We can only do this through your generosity and support, so thank you.
Today we almost made out 19% funded mark so very close but not quite, we did however achieve another 100 shares on our GoFundMe campaign video. We also, inspired by Free Raine’s pledge made a graphic to celebrate her commitment and invite you too to if you are able and willing to make a My Five Friends pledge.
We would also like to share with you messages of support we have received from our GoFundMe donors today. They are all appreciated!;
● My pledge: I donate an extra $5 for everyone on my friends list who donates. Thanks Sadie!
● My pledge: I donate an extra $5 for everyone on my friends list who donates. Thanks Blanca!
● My pledge: I donate an extra $5 for everyone on my friends list who donates. Thanks Mira!
● Excited to see this launch!
● Great project – good luck
Please keep following our progress during the campaign. If you have donated then thank you again and if you haven’t then please do consider it any amount helps, however small or large. If you have not already liked our Facebook page or shared our crowdfunding post with your friends then we invite you to do so and help us spread the word!